Are Pool Homes Expensive?
Owning a Pool Home and Putting Money Back in Your Pocket
Did you know the Southern Nevada Water Authority offers an instant rebate to purchase a pool cover? It is beneficial to everyone when you use a pool cover. Sometimes, what may seem like a leak in your pool may actually be a high evaporation rate here in the valley.
An exposed pool loses thousands of gallons of water per year to evaporation. Pool covers reduce evaporation by up to 90 percent, warms the water allowing you to use the pool a little sooner in the season, limits windblown debris, and most importantly conserves energy.
The pool cover coupon value is:
- $50 or 50 percent off the purchase price of a pool cover, whichever is less or
- $200 or 50 percent off the purchase of a permanent, mechanical pool cover, whichever is less
To apply for the rebate and to see the participating local retailers please visit https://www.snwa.com/rebates/pool/index.html
- The Southern Nevada Water Authority provides only one coupon per address for each rebate program. Property owners may apply for a pool cover coupon once every 36 months or longer.
- The person redeeming a rebate coupon must reside at the property address for which the coupon is printed. The participating retailers will request proof of address in order to redeem a coupon.
- Coupons may only be redeemed at a participating retailer. The retailer may not print out coupons at the retail store.
- The pool cover instant rebate coupon must be presented at the time of purchase on manual use covers and at the time the contractual agreement is signed on permanently installed covers.
- The use of multiple addresses to obtain additional coupons as well as the use of addresses without pools to obtain a pool cover coupon is fraud.
- A coupon must be redeemed within 30 days from the day it was issued.
- The coupons are redeemable only for the purchase of a qualifying product. Coupons must be presented at the time of purchase and may not be applied to previous purchases.